I represent buyers and sellers.
I can represent clients on either side of a brokerage transaction, and in many cases, I represent both. With this capability, I am able to negotiate deals between the parties and reduce potential personality conflicts and emotional issues. My clients are always treated with respect, confidentiality, and prompt attention.
I serve property owners.
Many times, commercial and residential property owners find it difficult to handle the daily tasks of property ownership and tenants. With my strong business management background, I am prepared to handle the details of property management so you don’t have to.
I provide business valuations.
When you’re considering the sale or purchase of a small business, a business valuation is in order. I will determine a fair price, based on current market factors, assets and liabilities, and estimated income-producing capabilities.
Brokerage Services That You Can Trust
My brokerage services cover both a generous and specialized spectrum. I can assist buyers, sellers, and property owners from many industries, but I specialize in small manufacturing firms, pharmacies, and commercial real estate leased to federal, state, or local government entities. In addition, I offer property management services on behalf of commercial and residential property owners. Regardless of which service you choose, you will receive personalized advice and support.
When I assist a client in the sale or purchase of a business, pharmacy, or commercial real estate, I employ a step-by-step approach, which includes the following:
- Establishing a range of market value.
- Developing an executive summary.
- Pre-arranging acquisition financing.
- Developing a confidential blind profile and summary.
- Researching and developing buyer targets.
- Confidentially marketing the business.
- Qualifying interested buyers.
- Submitting a business profile to buyers and intermediaries.
- Executing non-disclosures.
- Negotiating Letters of Intent.
- Coordinating due diligence.
- Advising on definitive agreement.
- Coordinating and facilitating the close of a transaction.